Thursday 3 December 2009

Note Taking

In today's lesson we watched roughly a 5 minute clip from Gavin and Stacy and in preparation for a essay we took notes on it mainly focusing on the mise en scene of the clip, As we were taking notes I found that I was writing and taking my notes all over the place so it is hard to find were i made my points on different things when preparing to write an essay. To solve this problem in the future I am going to make a different heading for the aspects of mise en scene and put my notes under them making it easier to find my points!

1 comment:

  1. Ian.

    You and Dan make a good team, however bear in mind that you will be marked seperately so if either of you shirk responsibility you will be penalised. I cannot foresee this being the case with you two but I do recommend that you revisit your earlier preliminary exercise planning and evaluation.

    If you review your earlier posts (specifically those relating to your preliminary exercises) then you will realise you have some work to do.

    Here is an example of a blog which would get a B for its planning and evaluation of the prelim exercise. Is yours up to this standard? In terms of practical ability you are streets ahead but does your blog reflect this?

    http://luismediablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete